This is an inferior research tool run by a company without ethical principals.Not only are they quick to bill, they will not refund in full when challenged.

If you subscribe, watch your credit card statements because they will automatically bill without notifying you. Automatic renewals, they claim, are preceded by ONE email notification, which I did not receive. I had subscribed for one year and found their product virtually worthless. I never intended to renew and was shocked when I saw my statement with a $299 charge.

They refused a full refund.

This is a company with a product so insufficient they feel they can make money by scamming subscribers who wish to cancel.Avoid at all costs.

Had an Experience with Highbeam?

Comments

angelaedwards
Halsey, Oregon, United States #249207

I was scammed the same way by them for $299 and some other victims and I are filing a class action case against them to make them financially accountable to the people they scammed.We cannot use internet complaints in the case but would greatly appreciate it if you would share your story so we can win this case and get them to stop their deceptive and predatory practices.

Kindly contact me.angelaedwards@charter.net, 413-214-8870

Lucky Tackle Box - BassXL box was not what promised this month. Lucky Tackle Box "I received these products for my July Bass XL box. I was promised a grassburner buzzbait and some flippin frogs on the videos for this month. After watching my buddy..." Read more Lucky Tackle Box - Seems to be a bad ran company Lucky Tackle Box "This is the only thing that my grandson wanted for Christmas. We ordered it in November..got an email with the tracing information. The box came out of MA...and..." Read more  BLURB WONT OFFER REFUND CLOSED MY BOOK ACCOUNT AND DELETED MY BOOKS ? NOT SURE IF THAT'S TRUE AFTER RE-ORDING  IMAGE WRAP PHOTO BOOK I MADE several books REACTIVATE  andrewmodel account!~ Blurb "MADE A BOOK in Sept 2013 printed and mailed to me just fine, with e-book copy, but recently order another book in January 13, 2016 book was mailed and signed for..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Everbuying - Respond immediately and solve problems quickly Everbuying "The prices are the best and the transport is free, respond questions immediately and solve problems quickly. I already bought many things and the some problems I had were solved...." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more