Highbeam does not abide by its free 7-day trial period! If you use the service and cancel, make sure you get a cancellation confirmation. If not call them every day until you have an email confirmation. Watch your credit card statement. Highbeam quick to bill. They bill immediately on the 7th day. Refuses to refund without their cancellation email.

When I noticed their charge on my statement, I called. I advised that Highbeam did not send a cancellation email. I cancelled again.

Better Business Bureau rating no concern to Highbeam. They would rather have consumers to sue for the $29.95 back.

Their service charges for articles duplicate that which is found mostly free on internet. Not worth even a browse.

Had an Experience with Highbeam?

Comments

angelaedwards
Halsey, Oregon, United States #249208

I was scammed the same way by them for $299 and some other victims and I are filing a class action case against them to make them financially accountable to the people they scammed.We cannot use internet complaints in the case but would greatly appreciate it if you would share your story so we can win this case and get them to stop their deceptive and predatory practices.

Kindly contact me.angelaedwards@charter.net, 413-214-8870

Lucky Tackle Box - BassXL box was not what promised this month. Lucky Tackle Box "I received these products for my July Bass XL box. I was promised a grassburner buzzbait and some flippin frogs on the videos for this month. After watching my buddy..." Read more Authorhouse - DO NOT USE THIS SELF-PUBLISHING COMPANY Authorhouse "I have published 4 books with this AuthorHouse. I have given them the benefit of the doubt but I will NEVER publish with them again. They have proven to be..." Read more Xlibris review Xlibris "Did Xlibris publish my book? Yes. Am I satisfied with the book? Yes. However I am not satisfied with Xlibris as a publisher. Not only were they pushy about wanting..." Read more  BLURB WONT OFFER REFUND CLOSED MY BOOK ACCOUNT AND DELETED MY BOOKS ? NOT SURE IF THAT'S TRUE AFTER RE-ORDING  IMAGE WRAP PHOTO BOOK I MADE several books REACTIVATE  andrewmodel account!~ Blurb "MADE A BOOK in Sept 2013 printed and mailed to me just fine, with e-book copy, but recently order another book in January 13, 2016 book was mailed and signed for..." Read more Kate Spade - Insult to its customers Kate Spade "First time Kate Spade customer, Im looking to purchase a purse for my girlfriend. After an exhausting 30 minutes of looking I find something that I think she would like..." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more Trugreen - Really PISSED at Truegreen Trugreen "We have been customers of True Green got many years. In the beginning the service was ok. Our lawn did improve. The second year it appeared to get better. As..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more